An Unexplained Absence...

Hi there! If I hadn't made it clear, I'll be posting twice a week (Monday & Friday) and since I already missed the past Friday (the 3) due to traveling you're getting a makeup post... Since I really don't know what to really talk about, I'd figure I'd do a self-plug for all of my social media platforms.

  1. Twitter
    1. I'm most active on Twitter. I don't really tweet stuff or if I do it's once in a blue moon. But that is how you'll get to know me the fastest (lots of politics and animals). You'll also find most of my blog posts because that's where I share them first.
  2. Instagram
    1. I'm not extremely active on my main account (I have 2, I'll explain later) and if I do it's mostly family, choir, school stuff because that's all I really do. Also, I block a lot of people on accident because I don't know them or they have a sketchy profile, usually I'm pretty good about differentiating bloggers from weirdos.
  3. Youtube
    1. My original platform. I actually wanted to be a vlogger (like Adam Rose, who's an amazing person) but that failed, like crashed and burned right before my eyes. It got so bad that all 3 (yes 3) of my videos have 1 dislike, probably from the same person. 
  4. Google+
    1. I'm never, ever on G+ because I just don't get and I'm not going to force myself to use it like I did last time I had a blog. 
That's it, I only have 4 social media platforms for my blog and I probably won't be expanding anytime soon. If I haven't said this before, let me know what you want to see on here. I'm always open to requests on almost everything (keyword: almost). Makeup, nerd stuff and traveling are a few of the things I'm actually good at and it's stuff that I like doing! So, if you ever have a hankering for a travel tip, makeup tutorial or Batman v Superman post, I'm your gal.

Love,
Ken

Popular Posts