Spring Break in A Nutshell

     It's Monday and I am not feeling school. Granted I only have 9 weeks left until summer but still, I don't wanna be here. So for today's post, I decided to do a summary of my spring break (with pictures!)
     My oldest sister lives in Northern California and that's where I go during my breaks because it gives me a break from Arizona and I still do a lot of things up there because there's a lot to do. It's more activity friendly than AZ. My spring break started Friday and I left AZ at like 2, we (my mom and I) landed at 4. While I was up there we went to San Francisco for a day because it's literally like 2 hours away from where they live. We took a cable car and drove around San Francisco State University, which was great for me because I kind of want to go there. 
     After San Francisco, my mom and I took my niece to San Jose to go to the Bite Lip Lab to create custom lipsticks (I saw it on BuzzFeed and I was the only one who did it, my niece is only 17 months old and my mom doesn't wear that much makeup. The lip lab is in the Westfield Valley Fair mall, which is a gigantic mall and we got lost, lucky the store has only been there for a good 3 months and we went during the week so I was the only one there! (#holla)
     On the last day there we went to the wharf and ate dinner and I took pictures and got stickers for my niece's and my hydroflask (which I might make a post about but idk yet). Then we went home and today (March 11) was returning registration for SDCC 2017 (there'll be a post later). 
     I had a great time and cannot wait to go back and chill and get my junior year over with because I want it to end, I'm so over it. 
     Let me know what you did on your spring break (or just what you did this week) in the comments below!

Love Ken



Popular Posts